Saturday, May 21, 2011

Payroll Per Employee by Business Sector

The graph below was created using Google’s graph tools.

The horizontal bar graph shows the 2007 per employee salary for 11 business sectors. The 2007 per employee salary amounts were calculated from US Census Bureau data that gives the total payroll for each business sector in 2007 as well as 2007’s total number of employees for the business sector.

The data shows a range of average annual salaries from $14,725 for the accommodation & food services sector to a high of $75,347 for the finance & insurance sector. Also shown is the 2007 average annual salary for all business sectors, including some not shown on the graph.

The data should be useful both to employees and employers in making decisions about their salary levels.

The data in the graph comes from US Census Bureau reports on business sectors that can be read by clicking here and then the sector.





Payroll Per Employee for 11 Business Sectors plus

7 comments:

  1. The data shows a range of average annual salaries from $14,725 for the accommodation & food services sector to a high of $75,347 for the finance & insurance sector. Also shown is the 2007 average annual salary for all business sectors, including some not shown on the graph. time clock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our qualified consultants know everything about the policies, rules, and restrictions of our company. do my homework for money

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. business finder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attractive, post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have liked browsing your blog posts. After all, I will surely subscribe to your feed, and I hope you will write again soon! IT support engineer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. Managed Service Provider Milwaukee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic. visit this site

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . Bookkeeping Firms in Vancouver

    ReplyDelete